Apply for Housing / Student Housing Portal
Living on Campus:
- Conveniently located to classes, library, and activities
- Furnished apartments with free wifi and cable
- Utilities are included (no set-up fees)
- Staff support available for resident issues and academic assistance
- Option to move in early to attend orientation and get settled before classes begin
Apply to live in Student Housing at CSUN:
- Login to the Student Housing Portal below using your MyNorthridge username and password
- A non-refundable deposit is due, online, to complete your application
- Meal plans can be purchased during the application process
- Need help? Please follow these steps to apply for Student Housing (PDF), or email us at email@example.com
General Application Information:
- Space is limited and fills up fast, so you are encouraged to apply early.
- Take a look through the Student Housing Rules and Regulations before submitting your application.
- Rates are listed here
- Room-type information:
- CSUN Student Housing is committed to providing a safe and welcoming living environment for all students, including students who identify as transgender, genderqueer or gender non-conforming. Trans students seeking accommodations for living in the residence halls should contact Liberty Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be kept confidential.