Apply for Housing / Student Housing Portal
Student Housing applications are handled through our customized Student Housing Portal.
- To apply for Student Housing you must have a myNorthridge Portal account.
- Housing applications may be submitted prior to being accepted to California State University, Northridge.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited and fills up fast, so you are encouraged to apply early. Priority is given to students that apply by April 15, 2016.
- Please follow these steps to apply for Student Housing (PDF)
- Take a look through the Student Housing Rules and Regulations before submitting your application.
CSUN Student Housing is committed to providing a safe and welcoming living environment for all students, including students who identify as transgender, genderqueer or gender non-conforming. Trans students seeking accommodations for living in the residence halls should contact Liberty Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests will be kept confidential.